Yahoo customer service line

Closed
Twitch - May 5, 2016 at 08:35 PM
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 - May 6, 2016 at 06:05 AM
Hello,

So I called Yahoo because I couldn't figure out this damn thing online and it seems that I forgot my password but I also haven't been into my yahoo account and at least 5 to 7 years something like that. But anyway I called and 1. I kept getting hung up on
2. I couldn't speak to one single person that even spoke English or was American for that matter.
3. And finally last but not least they told me that it was going to cost me $100 to recover my password which at that point I Mili hung up and thought it was a scam. But at the same time how could be a scam if I called the direct line to Yahoo customer service?? If anyone has anything to say about there's anything will help right now I have a lot of files in there that I need to recover thank you so much

Related:

1 response

Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,172
May 6, 2016 at 06:05 AM
It is a scam! Yahoo does not have a direct customer service line.

After 12 months of inactivity, accounts are deleted from the server so imagine your account after 5 to 7 years !