Registration date
Monday February 1, 2010
Status
Last seen
September 1, 2021
-
Hello,

My yahoo id is love ***@***.
It's a very old account and I have not logged in to it since 6 years. I was in US 6 years back. Now I have moved to India. I no longer have the US phone number or the alternate email id active.
I know the password but when I login it asks for location verification. But since the phone number is inactive I can't verify the account.

How do I login to yahoo email account now?

2 replies

Registration date
Monday February 1, 2010
Status
Last seen
September 1, 2021
Hi

After 12 months of inactivity, Yahoo accounts are deleted from the server, imagine after 6 years.
But. I'm able to login to my account.. It does not say account inactive. Only thing is I don't have access to verification phone number.
It says I'm logging in from a different location hence it needs to verify and sends verification code to old phone number which is in inactive now.
Registration date
Monday February 1, 2010
Status
Last seen
September 1, 2021
11,274 > Pvk
Try to send an e-mail to your Yahoo account, wait an hour and tell me if it bounces back.
Hi..
My account is still active for sure. I sent three mails to the email ID and it did not bounce back. I waited for 3/4 days now and did not get a delivery failed email. My account is active and I'm able to login as well. But after logging in it is asking for location verification. How to get past that?
Registration date
Monday February 1, 2010
Status
Last seen
September 1, 2021
Hello
The solution to your issue is provided in this CCM « How-to » article :

“Yahoo Mail How to Recover Your Account”

Click on the following link to view the How-to:
https://ccm.net/faq/36332-how-to-recover-your-yahoo-mail-account
Good luck