Unsubscribe from Classmates

Closed
SHARON LIPPMAN - Sep 19, 2016 at 02:55 PM
xpcman Posts 19530 Registration date Wednesday October 8, 2008 Status Contributor Last seen June 15, 2019 - Sep 19, 2016 at 03:28 PM
I can not afford to continue to subscribe to classmates .DO NOT CONTINUE MY SUBSCRIPTION AND BILL MY ACCOUNT.
Sharon Lippman

2 responses

Blocked Profile
Sep 19, 2016 at 03:25 PM
Dearest Sharon,

You must contact the company to which you are having issues with. I believe that Facebook owns Classmates. Perhaps you need to contact the Better Business Bureau of California. I am certain if you contact them, they will assist you in your efforts. This is just advisement, and you must do your due diligence that you have extinguished all of your avenues to recover your payments, prior to contacting them. It will help in your argument!!

by the way, you do understand that we DO NOT HAVE ANYTHING to do with your being billed right? What motivated you to trust that we could assist you in stopping payment? Please, I beg you please, let us know what motivated you to make us aware?
xpcman Posts 19530 Registration date Wednesday October 8, 2008 Status Contributor Last seen June 15, 2019 1,826
Sep 19, 2016 at 03:28 PM
CCM can't unsubscribe you since we have no business connection to classmates. I suggest you contact the credit card company and dispute the charges. They will revert the old changes and stop Classmates from billing your again.

Here are instruction for unsubscribing:

https://ccm.net/faq/5017-how-to-unsubscribe-from-classmates-com