Developed by EZB Systems, UltraISO
is an application that enables users to create, edit and convert ISO to CD/DVD. Below, we will discuss some of its main features.
- Edit and extract: first of all, UltraISO enables users to edit ISO image files. When ISO files are directly edited, files and folders can also be extracted from them. As well as that, it can also add, delete and create new directories for ISO image file content.
- Supported disk image files: UltraISO stands out from other tools because of its ability to support different disk image file formats. These files include ISO, BIN, CUE, MDS, MDF, NRG, CCD, DAA, DMG, IMG, UIF or VCD as well as less popular formats like ASHDISC, BWT, BWI, HFS, IMA or C2D.
- Interface: the user interface is neat and simple to allow for easy handling of all actions such as editing, creating, extracting etc. UltraISO is featured with a double window interface making it quite easy and convenient to use.
Note: This is a free trial version of the program. It will be necessary to purchase the full software if you wish to keep using it longterm.
- RAM: 64MB
- Processor: Intel Pentium 166MHz or above
- Hard disk space required: 10MB
- CD-ROM, CD-R/RW, DVD-ROM, the DVD-R/RW driver (copy compact disc image needs).