Brasero download in progress
You will be automatically redirected to the homepage in 30 seconds.
Brasero is a burning software designed by The Gnome Project featuring burning functionalities and various other possibilities.
What is Brasero?
Brasero is a GNOME application to burn DVDs and CDs designed to be simple and versatile. In a few words, it features a simple but exhaustive interface from which you can copy discs, burn images, create video or audio projects, and more.
What are the key features of Brasero?
- Burning: Brasero's main function is to burn data to CD or DVD. This action can be performed easily by dragging and dropping the to-be-burn items to the program's interface and then launching the process by clicking "Burn".
- Multimedia support: This software not only deals with data burning. It also supports media files such as video, audio, and images. So, for example, it can rip audio and video discs to the computer's hard drives.
- Creating ISO image disk: It can also burn ISO images to discs. Thanks to this option, it is possible to create bootable disks by converting the computer's system to an ISO file and transferring it to a DVD.
- Erasing rewritable discs: Apart from these features, Brasero also offers a specific tool for erasing rewritable CDs or DVDs. This utility is powerful and can perform such actions quicker than the default one provided by the operating system.
How to use Brasero?
Is it free?
The software can be downloaded and used for free.
Is Brasero safe?
Yes, Brasero is safe to use.
- Brasero disc burner
- Brasero software burner
- Brasero windows
- PS3 not reading discs: fix, after update, rebuild database > Guide
- Thaiphoon Burner > Download - Diagnosis and monitoring
- How to reinstall MacOS without disc > Guide
- MagicDisc > Download - CD and DVD
- Error while starting GTA San Andreas [solved] > GTA Forum