Disney+ is the application for the streaming service that allows you to watch movies and series on your phone, tablet, or computer. It is a subscription service offering two different paying plans available in 63 countries. Disney+ has an extensive library with titles from Pixar, Marvel, Star Wars, and more. Like other streaming services it has a high-quality player for excellent streaming on mobile devices with ultra HD resolution.
Disney+ Main Features
- Catalog: There's a huge range of content with something for all tastes and ages including films from Disney, Pixar, National Geographic among others. You even have a large choice in genre ranging from movies, classic films throwback tv to modern series, documentaries, and best of all, there are no ads.
- Marvel and Star Wars Universe: Immerse in the universe of the Marvel superheroes and the Lucas Film classic movies. Enjoy all of the titles released to date, from classical films like Captain America and the Star Wars saga to new releases like Wanda Vision and The Mandalorian.
- Easy to Use: The video streaming application is thought for the young and the not so young. Therefore, the interface and navigation are easy to use, it allows easy search by title, actors, characters, and more. Add your favorite films and TV shows to your lists, watch them whenever you want, and set up notifications for new content added.
- Multiple Devices: With Disney+ you can download unlimited content and watch it offline whenever and from wherever your want. The video streaming service allows to share the account with family and friends on up to 7 different devices and stream simultaneously on up to four computers, phones, or tablets all from the same account. Stream your favorite content with up to 4K Ultra HD.
Is Disney+ Free?
The app is free for download, however the subscription plans may vary:
- $6.99 per month
- $69.99 per year
- Bundled package with Hulu and ESPN, which costs $12.99
How To Start Using Disney+?
Simply sign up on Disney+ official website to create your account. Select the most convenient subscription package for you, log in to your account and start streaming your favorite content.
Disney+ System Requirements
- Version: 5.0 and up
- Size: Varies with device
Alternatives to Disney+
- If you’re looking for more Movies and TV Series: Netflix and Amazon Prime have wider catalogs.
- For a more curated film catalog: Mubi has a similar cost.
- Disney plus
- Disney+ - Best answers
- How To Get Started With Disney+ - How-To - Disney+
- How to lock screen while watching disney plus - How-To - Hardware
- Disney plus full screen samsung tv - How-To - Hardware
- How to clear disney plus cache on lg smart tv - How-To - Hardware
- How to get disney plus on apple tv - How-To - iPhone