Netflix download in progress
You will be automatically redirected to the homepage in 30 seconds.
Netflix is quite simply the leading figure in the streaming business. They've got award-winning series, classic films, breathtaking documentaries, and stand-up specials. Whether to enjoy alone or on a night in with loved ones, you are sure to find something that satisfies your viewing pleasures on Netflix. There are already over 200 million people subscribed, so what are you waiting for? This is our download page for the Netflix app.
- Catalog: You will never get bored while on Netflix, that’s for sure. With regular updates, it has one of the biggest catalogs when compared to its video streaming competitors. Currently, there are over 13 thousand titles available in the US, which ranges from old-time favorites to some of the best films in recent years. By subscribing, you will gain access to all these highly acclaimed works.
- Original content: Netflix has evolved from simply buying the rights to stream classic films and is now producing their own original content. In recent years, they have produced critically-acclaimed content such as Marriage Story, Mank, and The Meyerowitz Stories. All original content is produced worldwide, so even if the film or series is not in your native tongue you can gain access to the subtitles of your choosing.
- My List: With this feature, you are able to add your favorite movies, TV shows, and documentaries to a customized list. By doing this, you will avoid all the trouble of trying to find the film or series every time you log out and log back in to resume watching. You won’t miss a single second either as your film/show will continue from where you left off.
- Download: If you know that you will be without internet access for a while, Netflix allows you to download your content so that you can keep busy while traveling to your destination or in need of something to do while in the waiting room.
How does it work?
If you already have a Netflix subscription, simply download the Netflix app, open it and log in to your account. You can execute the application from the Windows start menu or pin it to the taskbar, so that you always have quick access to Netflix. At first glance, the interface of the app is very similar to the desktop and Smart TV versions.
The most important difference is the side menu, from where we can directly access the different categories (series, documentaries, comedies, etc.) and the Downloads section. This is undoubtedly the most interesting feature of the Netflix app, as it allows you to store the content locally and watch it offline. However, it is worth mentioning that not all titles are available for download, nor can they be played with other applications than Netflix.
Is it free?
Netflix is free for download and offers three different subscription packages:
- Basic: $8.99 per month, 1 screen and 1 device simultaneously, standard definition.
- Standard: $13.99 per month, 2 screens and 2 devices simultaneously, HD quality.
- Premium: $17.99 per month, 4 screens and 4 devices simultaneously, HD and UHD quality.
Alternatives to Netflix
Netflix is without a doubt the world's leading video streaming service, offering very good bang for the buck. Nevertheless, there are other options in the market that are worth giving a try, including Amazon Prime Video, Disney+, HBO Max, and Hulu.