MUBI download in progress
You will be automatically redirected to the homepage in 30 seconds.
MUBI is a film streaming platform that is characterized by having highly acclaimed and curated films in its catalog, specially designed for movie buffs or curious people. In addition to being able to watch online or download more than a hundred audiovisual masterpieces, MUBI has a team of film specialists who publish information about films and festivals around the world.
What are the key features of MUBI?
- The catalog: you can find categories by country, by era (make sure to take a look at the 70s masterpieces), special selections by director or protagonist, selection of documentaries or short films, and highlights at film festivals such as Cannes or film premieres of the platform itself.
- The movie listings may vary from one country to another, this is mainly due to permissions which vary according to location. Therefore, if you travel to another place abroad and connect with your same account, MUBI will ask you to update your location. This is recommended if you are going to spend a long period of time in another country.
- Categories: films are delicately organized in categories that are progressively updated thanks to the team of cinephiles who work selecting, classifying, and displaying these movies to the public.
- Your own selection: In MUBI you can create your own lists of selected movies. The watchlist is set up by default, to add a work just pass your mouse over the top right corner of a movie icon and click on the + sign that appears.
- Offline mode: with the MUBI app for mobile or tablet you can download the movies to watch them in offline mode, without an internet connection. In addition, it is possible to select the quality with which you want to download, you can choose a lower quality to spend less data. The downloaded movies are stored in the memory of your device through the platform, so if you delete the MUBI app you will lose the downloads.
- Movie content: MUBI also offers a special section called Notebook with additional content about cinema, interesting news about the sector, information about festivals, life and work of different directors, interviews, film reviews, etc.
How does MUBI work?
Like many other streaming services, MUBI works on a monthly subscription basis. However, they offer the possibility of a one-week free trial before subscribing to the service.
Initially, MUBI had a lineup of 30 movies available, movies rotated every day, and were removed after spending a month on the billboard. This year, the platform has decided to make available its entire catalog of selected gems, which consists of hundreds of films collected so far. In addition, they maintain their movie of the day function, which is the new title chosen to become part of the platform.
With the exception of a few movies especially when loaned by movie festivals, most films remain in the MUBI catalog once they enter, so you no longer have to rush to see the works that interest you before they disappear and you can replay them as many times as you want. Each film comes with detailed information, a trailer, and a technical data sheet of the creators and performers.
To add a movie to another personal list, you must open it by clicking on the movie icon. On the screen where the detailed information of the film is presented, you will see under the title, in the lower-left corner that there are several icons.
If you click on the Lists icon, you will be able to choose the list you want to add it to and create personalized lists. You can access your lists from your profile by clicking on your account icon in the upper right corner of the home page. Next to the Lists icon, you will find a star icon to rate or write a review of the movie, a heart icon to add it to your favorites and the + icon to add/remove it from the watchlist.
- Download mubi films
- Mubi movies download
- Mubi movies free download
- Download movies free online: websites, 2021, without sign up > Guide
- How to download YouTube video to MP3 [solved] > Forum - Downloading
- Feneris YouTube Downloader > Download
- FILM ,VIDEO > Forum - YouTube
- Real Player "download this video" not working with Dailymotion > Forum - Downloading
- Tubi TV
- Popcorn Time
- Readon TV Movie Radio Player
- CyberFlix TV (APK)
- Free TV Player
- Free Live TV
- SteelSoft TV
- Amazon Prime Video
- IMDb: Movies and TV Shows
- Pluto TV
- Free Internet TV Player
- Peacock TV
- HBO Max
- TV 3L PC
- Google Cast Built-in
- JLC Internet TV
- Screen Stream Mirroring
- YouTube TV
- Castto - Screen Mirroring, Cast Phone To TV
- Television Time