an easy way to track all your medical and health data!
MyChart is an easy-to-use application to track all your healthcare information, your test results, medical prescriptions, doctors appointments and medical ills. You can also link your other medical accounts and apps and have all your medical data in one place. You can also create accounts for your close ones to keep track of their health situation and take care of them when it’s needed.
- All your health information in one place
- Ability to communicate with your care team
- Possibility to view your test results, health-related information and medication records
- Connect the app with other health related apps and services, such as Google Fit to merge all your health data. You can also link all your medical accounts to have all your health information in one place.
- Ability to view your After Visit Summary after hospitalization or doctor visits
- Schedule appointments both in-person and video
- Pay your medical bills
How to Use MyChart?
To use MyChart, first of all, you need to create an account with your health organization. You can search for it with the app’s built-in search engine and after you found it, sign up. After some data filing, you can start gathering all your medical data in the app.
Is MyChart Free?
MyChart is free to download and use.
Is MyChart Safe?
Yes, your medical data is secured and protected by the app.
MyChart is also available for iOS devices.
In order to run MyChart on your smartphone, the needed version for Android varies with device. For the Apple version, you need iOS 11.0 or later.
Photo – play.google.com