the app works with the best weather forecasters and is highly customizable, so you can receive the forecast for upcoming days and plan your weekends accordingly!
Overdrop is a powerful weather forecast app powered by the leading weather forecast providers. It gives you the most precise weather predictions. Moreover, you can set up alerts or even daily updates. Overdrop is highly customizable, so you can choose how your widgets will be presented and set one of six appearances for the best experience.
- Specified local weather data: the app shows you live forecast in your geolocation with details such as “feels like”, wind speed, snow, storm alerts, cloud cover, pressure, humidity, visibility, etc.
- Weather alerts: Overdrop warns you about upcoming threats like extreme storms, strong wind and others so you can be prepared to stay home when it’s needed.
- Weather predictions: Overdrop tells you the 24-hour forecast, predicts the weather for the upcoming week so you can plan your holidays or trips.
- Graphical interface: all predictions are displayed as graphs so it’s easier for you to visualize the weather and spot fluctuations.
- Notifications: you can set up alerts and notifications to get the weather forecast for a specific region or town. Moreover, there is an option for daily weather updates.
- Customizable: you can personalize your notifications appearance, your home screen widgets, radar map types and more.
- 3 major weather providers and hyperlocal weather providers together: Dark Sky Weather, AccuWeather, WeatherBit plus hyperlocal providers – all in one place for the most accurate predictions.
- Weather radar: the powerful weather radar of Overdrop collects data from Global Forecast System and EMS, NCEP, NWS, and NOAA.
How to Switch a Weather Provider?
Overdrop works with 3 major weather providers as well as with reliable hyperlocal providers. To switch from one provider to another, simply go to Settings > Weather Provider and select the one you trust the most.
Is OverDrop Free?
Overdrop is free to download, and it has a free version as well as a Premium subscription for $1.49.
Is OverDrop Safe?
Overdrop is a safe app because the location data from your device doesn’t go anywhere and to use the app you don’t have to sign in or add your Google account.
Overdrop is also available for iOS devices.
In order to run Overdrop on your smartphone, you need version 5.0 and later for Android. For the Apple version, you need iOS 14.0 or later.
Photo – play.google.com; apps.apple.com