Android Auto download in progress
You will be automatically redirected to the homepage in 30 seconds.
Android Auto is an Android application developed by Google that allows you to connect your android devices to your car and manage your apps directly from your car's interface or using your voice. You will love to use all your favorite phone apps through your car interface, such as sending messaging, playing music, and lots more.
What are the key features of Android Auto?
- Instant command: Thanks to the Google integration, you will be able to seamlessly use your phone apps either using your car interface or submitting voice commands. It eases the process of using your apps while you're driving and can significantly reduce risks.
- Huge support of applications: Android Auto supports a very significant catalog of applications, including messaging apps (like Hangouts, WhatsApp, Skype, Telegram, WeChat, Kik, Google Allo), maps/GPSs (such as Google Maps, Waze, etc.), as well as music, podcast or audiobooks (such as Spotify, Google Play Music, Amazon Music, Napster, Radio FM, Skyrock Radio or Deezer). You can consult the complete list of compatible apps with Android Auto.
- Get rid of notifications: The application features the very handy "Do not disturb" option that allows you to stop receiving notifications while you're driving.
- Handy interface: You can enable the Dark Mode option to adapt the interface brightness when the night comes so that you are not disturbed.
How to install and use Android Auto?
First, download the Android Auto APK file we provide you for free at the top of the page. Then you need to activate the option to grant authorizations to your device to install an unknown app using an APK file. To do that, find it in Settings > Biometric data and security or Settings > Apps > Special access, or search on the internet how to proceed with your device. For some devices, you just need to execute the APK file by clicking on it, and it will ask you if you want to enable application installation from an unknown source. That's an easy step, so don't worry.
Once the app is downloaded and installed, you can open the Android Auto app, and it will automatically detect all the compatible apps on your device. Remember that if you want to use, for example, Waze or Spotify, you will have to have previously downloaded them on your phone.
You can manage the Android Auto interface from your device or from the system interface of your vehicle (if it is on the list of compatible cars). Just connect your phone to your car via USB cable or Bluetooth to display the app on the car's screen. Note that if your vehicle is not compatible, you can use and manage the app from your smartphone.
Once the connection is set, you can freely open and use your Android apps from your car interface like sending messages, playing music, using your GPS, and more. Note that you can trigger voice commands by just saying the well-known "Ok Google" command followed by the action you want to perform.
Is it free?
Android Auto is a completely free application.
Can I use other applications that are not in the Google Play Store?
Other applications are available and compatible with Android Auto, but the main con is that they are not certified and verified by Google, so use them at your own risk.
- Android auto apk download
- Android auto download
- Android auto apk free download
- Play store download apk > Download - App downloads
- Orion stars download for android > Download - Online gaming and betting
- Fire kirin apk download for android latest version > Download - Online gaming and betting
- Gta 5 download apk pc > Download - Action and adventure
- DaVinci Resolve 17 > Download - Video editing