This software is easy-to-use and has some interesting features.
Light Image Resizer, formerly known as VSO Image Resizer, is an image resizer and converter that is used by millions of computer users.
- Resize and convert: one by one or in batch, with this application, you can convert your pictures into different formats. For that, you just have to select the output resolution, resize and create a copy for the original and then move and rename the files to a specific destination.
- Extra settings: Light Image Resizer allows you to customize your pictures. You can add watermark to protect our work, add border and frame and convert them into sepia.
- Digital frame: thanks to its digital frame Wizard, users are given the opportunity to transfer photos and enhance space on digital frames. You can add more photos for viewing and use the resize picture option to adjust the digital frame.
- Output and input formats: you are free to contact the editor in case you want to add other formats to the application. But here are just some of them: .JPEG, .JPG, .CR2 (Canon RAW), .NEF (Nikon RAW), .DNG (Adobe), .GIF, .ICO, .PNG, .PSD (Photoshop), .ARW, .BMP, .CRW, .MEF, , CUT, .DCM, .DIB, .DICOM, .EMF, .JP2, .JPE, .MRW, .ORF, .PBM, .PCD, .PCX, .TIF, .ZIP, etc.
Is It Free?
This is a shareware version. You can buy the full product for €19.99 from the publisher's website.
- Vso image resizer
- Light image resizer - Best answers
- Vso image resizer free download - Best answers
- Firefox - Disable the dynamic image resizing feature - How-To - Mozilla Firefox
- How to Resize an Image - How-To - Multimedia
- Find artist by image - How-To - Google
- The video card is not displaying an image ✓ - Forum - Hardware
- Xnxubd s4 images free download full version - How-To - Samsung