Creating musics can become easier with special tools and MidiSwing
is one of them. It has been designed to help users in creating and handling MIDI files.
- Editing: with MidiSwing, it is possible to edit all existing MIDI files. The user can compose his/her own melody. The composition can be done easily thanks to the various tools available such as Java Soundbank, SF2 or DSL sound font and much more.
- Settings: this software has several adjustable parameters that are needed for users. For instance, they can change the tempo, volume, pan position, pitch bend, reverbation and many others.
- Modification: MidiSwing also allows you to edit midi files and bring changes to a created audio file if needed. Apart from that, users can also choose among 128 General Midi Instrument for each midi channel.
- Learning: in addition to these features, this program also offers the opportunity to learn to play music and read partition. Every action remains feasible just from a MIDI file.
- Operating Systems: Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista.
- MidiSwing can be downloaded for free.
- Its interface is both intuitive and graphical.
Latest update on May 28, 2013 at 05:23 AM.