Open Video Downloader download in progress
You will be automatically redirected to the homepage in 30 seconds.
Open Video Downloader is a very reliable and efficient video and audio downloader you can use with the most popular media platforms like YouTube, Twitter, and many more. Build to download in parallel and letting you tweak various settings, you will love its simplicity and power.
What are the key features of Open Video Downloader?
- Versatility: You can download media content from many different platforms, including YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter, and many more.
- Quality: You can select many parameters to get just what you want, like the content quality (Best, Worst), if you want to download the video, the audio, or the video and audio, but also what action to perform when it has finished downloading (Close app, Sleep, Shutdown, Reboot).
- Efficient: As it has been designed to take advantage of multithreaded environments, it can download up to 32 videos simultaneously.
- Handy: You can download multiple videos, entire playlists, and channels in one go. That's very handy for saving tons of content rapidly and without errors. In addition, you can download private videos (currently only tested on YouTube).
How to install and use Open Video Downloader?
- Download the installer for your system.
- If you are on Windows, make sure that the Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package (x86) is installed.
- Copy the URL of the content you want to download.
- Paste the URL to the box up top.
- Wait for the app until it gets all the necessary metadata.
- Click on Download to start downloading the content.
- When finished, you can access it from your downloads folder.
Is it free?
Yes, it is absolutely free to use.
Is it safe?
Open Video Downloader is a safe-to-use open-source application.