Unit Converter for Excel download in progress
You will be automatically redirected to the homepage in 30 seconds.
Unit Converter for Excel is one of Microsoft Excel plug-ins that can convert measurement units. It is easy to use, so you don’t need any special technical knowledge to work with this program.
- It can perform the conversion of 9 unit categories: dimensions and capacity, energy and electricity, sound and light, mechanics, hydraulics, heat, electricity and radiation.
- It can also convert decimal numbers and fractions.
- You can also use UNITCONV, DECIMALFEET and FRACTIONALFEET functions:
– UNITCONV converts one measurement unit into another; – DECIMALFEET converts fractional feet to decimal feet; – FRACTIONALFEET converts decimal feet to fractional feet.
How to Use It?
No technical knowledge is required, all you have to do is to enter your numbers into the cell and click Unit Converter in your Excel toolbar.
Is It Free?
This is a free trial version. The full version costs $24 for a one user license.
- Unit conversion excel sheet free download
- Engineering unit conversion xls
- Unit converter excel sheet download
- Compare two worksheets and paste differences to another sheet - excel vba free download [solved] > Forum - Excel
- How to compare two Excel sheets with varying data [solved] > Forum - Excel
- Macro to compare 2 sheets and copy differences [solved] > Forum - Excel
- VBA Compare 2 sheets and output difference to 3rd sheet > Forum - Excel
- Macro to compare two excel sheets [solved] > Forum - Excel
- Pop-up Excel Calendar
- Excel Macro Processor
- MOREFUNC (Macro add-in for EXCEL)
- Microsoft Excel