Google Sheets download in progress
You will be automatically redirected to the homepage in 30 seconds.
Google Sheets is a spreadsheet editor solution created by Google and used by millions of people worldwide, both at work and at home. Featuring a modern and flexible interface, thousands of formulas, graphic tools, and automation processes, you will quickly learn how to use it to boost your productivity.
What is Google Sheets?
Google Sheets is a spreadsheet solution part of the Google Suite that allows you to handle and process all the data you want in one or several spreadsheets. Simply put, it offers a reliable, versatile, secure, and powerful environment to automate spreadsheet data processing.
What are the key features of Google Sheets?
- The editor: Thanks to the Google Sheet editor, you can handle and manipulate simple to very complicated spreadsheets. Also, you can quickly process and store all the pieces of data you need, use built-in formulas and conditional formatting to add consistency, pivot tables, graphic tools, and lots more.
- Multiple sheets: You can use data across sheets of the same spreadsheet but also across spreadsheets so that everything is where it belongs and your work stays organized.
- Charts: You can turn your complex data processes into meaningful and comprehensive information using charts. As you have access to many different types of charts, you can effortlessly view data in different ways depending on the scenario.
- Auto-saving and synchronization: Losing hours of hard work is always frustrating, so that's why Google Sheets automatically saves your modifications. Once you are accustomed to auto-saving, you can't go back. Moreover, Google Sheets synchronizes changes in real time across all devices.
- Collaborate: Working collaboratively has become crucial, and that's why modifications are shared in real-time across users. For example, you can insert comments and notes and tag other people, so they can be reviewed later and marked as resolved. Also, you can use Google Sheets while offline and keep working seamlessly.
- Secure: You can totally configure each user's privilege for each sheet and spreadsheet, like who can edit specific cells and who cannot, who can see the whole spreadsheet or a separate sheet, and more.
- Macros: You can configure macros to automate tasks and run on actions, calendar updates, time intervals, or a chosen time and date. That way, you can set up normalized processes and ensure everything is performed correctly and consistently.
- Smart: You can take advantage of assistive features like Smart Fill and formula suggestions to help you analyze faster with fewer errors.
- Google environment: As part of the Google ecosystem, Google Sheets is connected to other Google apps and can easily analyze Google Forms data in Sheets, or you can embed Sheets charts in Slides, Docs, or whatever you want.
How to use Google Sheets?
The standard page layout is divided into three main parts. The top is where all the toolbar elements are available. The center is where you will find your current spreadsheet, and the bottom is where you can add and remove spreadsheets from your project. If you want to share your work with anybody, you can click on 'Share' at the top of the screen, select the access restrictions, and you're done. You can even transfer ownership if you want. You can learn how to use all the other features through the valuable, dedicated online resources provided by Google.
Is it free?
Yes, it is 100% free to use.
Is it safe?
- Google Duo for PC, Mac, iOS, Android APK > Download
- Google Maps for PC, Mac, iOS, Android APK > Download
- Gmail for PC, Mac, iOS, Android APK > Download
- YouTube for PC, Mac, iOS, Android APK > Download
- Download google meet for pc > Download
- Microsoft Excel
- MOREFUNC (Macro add-in for EXCEL)
- Excel Macro Processor
- Pop-up Excel Calendar
- Unit Converter for Excel