Termux download in progress
You will be automatically redirected to the homepage in 30 seconds.
Termux is an excellent Android terminal emulator and Linux environment app that lets you install all the packages you want, and works directly with no rooting or setup required. Whether you're a programmer or a Linux user, you will quickly understand how powerful Termux is.
What is Termux?
Termux is an open-source terminal emulator originally designed by Fredrik Fornwall and specifically designed to run a Linux environment on your Android device. In addition, it allows you to run most of the commands available on Linux OS and install additional packages depending on your needs.
What are the key features of Termux?
- Interface: You will get the same simple and efficient interface as you would on your desktop terminal. It only displays the extra keys row and the terminal output, you can manage sessions by swiping left. In addition, you can consult all the options and change the color scheme and font depending on your taste.
- Context menu: The context menu lists all the action entries provided by default to make your Android experience handier, including selecting and pasting text, sharing text from the terminal to other apps, resetting the terminal if it gets stuck, showing the help page, and more.
- Powerful by default: Termux comes with some packed features, like the ability to choose the shell among Bash, Fish, or Zsh, but you can also start to use Vim, nano, or even Emacs. In addition, it provides ways to access API endpoints using curl, store backups of your contact list on a remote server using rsync, or even search through your SMS inbox using grep.
- Extendable: You can install whatever package you want using the APT package manager, like GIT, programming languages and compilers, utility tools, and any other Debian-based packages. Truly, it is a powerful feature that completely transforms your whole experience and lets you do almost anything you want on your device.
- Easy to learn: As packages available in Termux are the same as those on Mac and Linux, you can simply install man pages to consult how a command works and the expected arguments depending on your needs.
- Upgradable: For example, you can connect a Bluetooth keyboard (of course, keyboard shortcuts are fully supported), a mouse, and even hook up your device to an external display.
- Developer friendly: You can install and easily compile Go, Rust, Swift, or C files with Clang, and build your own projects with CMake and pkg-config. In addition, lldb/GDB and strace are also available to let you debug your code.
- Secure: Termux uses the ssh client OpenSSH to access remote servers and let you collaborate with other clients reliably.
How to use Termux?
To make everything work properly from the beginning, a small base system is installed automatically. Next, you can install packages using the APT package manager, just like you do on Linux. Then launch commands in the console and do whatever you usually do on your desktop.
If you need it, you can also access the built-in help by long-pressing anywhere on the terminal and selecting the Help menu option. You will find many valuable resources about Termux on their dedicated wiki page.
How to install Termux on your PC?
We provide you with both the Termux APK file and the BlueStacks emulator that will allow you to run the application on your PC:
- Download and unzip the file containing both the Termux APK and the BlueStacks emulator files.
- Follow the installation instructions you will find in the application file.
Is it free?
Yes, it is absolutely free to use.
Is it safe?
- Termux apk
- Grand Theft Auto V > Download - Action and adventure
- Minecraft: Bedrock Edition: download for PC, Android (APK) > Download - Sandbox
- Minecraft: Java Edition > Download - Sandbox
- Download Google Play Store: PC, Android (APK) > Download - App downloads
- Tentacle Locker 2: download for PC / Mac / Android (APK) > Download - Adult games