Helix Jump is intuitive, yet highly addictive. The aim of the game is to avoid touching the coloured tiles as the bouncing ball drops down.
- The premise simple, use your finger to rotate the helix structure left or right to get the ball to drop down a level.
- You just need to align the gaps between platforms and let gravity do the rest of the work.
- Learning to play is easy but mastering it is hard. You will easily be hooked for a couple of hours !
- As the ball falls through the gaps you need to avoid bouncing on and touching will the coloured tiles.
- Multipliers are given for passing through multiple gaps at once and for collecting diamonds as you drop down.