Heads Off download in progress
You will be automatically redirected to the homepage in 30 seconds.
Heads Off is one of those games that makes you wonder who came up with the concept because of how grim it is. The idea is to move around decapitated heads, each with their own unique, different screams.
The heads grow on trees and are propelled in different directions by their screams when you press the screen (yes, you read that correctly!). Your mission is to help them advance and reach their birthdays whilst collecting flames-representing souls, along the way. With a minimalist and creepy aesthetic reminiscent of Tim Burton’s films, Heads Off is a dark but strangely addictive game.
Around the same subject
- Heads off game
- Turn off chat heads > Guide
- Notification preview not showing after IOS 15 update??? > iPad, iPod & iPod Touch Forum
- Clean a printer's print head: Epson, Canon, HP, etc. > Guide
- How to add Facebook Messenger to home screen > Guide
- Vanish mode on Messenger: meaning, not working, turn off > Guide