Feeding Frenzy 2 Deluxe download in progress
You will be automatically redirected to the homepage in 30 seconds.
Feeding Frenzy 2 Deluxe is a casual arcade-style video game developed by PopCap Games. In this underwater adventure, you take on the role of a variety of aquatic creatures with a simple but challenging task: feast on smaller fish to grow larger and reach the top of the food chain.
Get ready for another round of the feeding frenzy! Dive into the depths of underwater realms, feast on smaller fish, and munch your way to ruling the ocean. Still, be cautious, as hordes of troublesome predators are eagerly eyeing you as their next meal.
- Score points: Your mission is to eat the little fish while avoiding the big ones. The more you eat, the more you score points, and the more you grow. The main objective is to make Boris turn from a butterflyfish to the king of the ocean.
- Levels: Through an extensive map, you will discover 60 levels of underwater action, such as coral reefs, deep sea caves, and sunken ships. Sometimes, you will even take a look at the surface and compete with the seagulls.
- Various fishes to play: You will be able to play various distinct characters, including the great white shark Goliath, pompano Peter, anglerfish Edie, queen triggerfish Layla, humphead wrasse Harry, and butterflyfish Boris.
- Mind the predators: Be prepared to face many different enemies of different aspects and sizes along your journey to the top of the food chain.
- Power-up: Spice up your journey with six different power-ups, like Frenzy, which drastically boosts your speed for a limited time.
Graphics and sound
Feeding Frenzy 2 Deluxe features simple cartoonish graphics and sound for a game released in 2006, but that's not a problem as it is developed for a young audience that focuses more on entertainment than the visual aspect of the game. Overall, it offers a pleasant and fun experience.
Duration and game modes
Feeding Frenzy 2 Deluxe features single-player and multiplayer modes, where you can play up to 4 players. Overall, you are likely to complete all the levels in around 10-12 hours.
What do the reviews say?
Feeding Frenzy 2 Deluxe has a Metacritic score of 65/100 and is rated Overwhelmingly Positive by over 1500 players on Steam, which can be considered good for this kind of game.
"This sequel is fun but gets quickly old when played by adults or experienced gamers. Of course, you will understand that these kind of games aren't made with the purpose to compete with the CoD's or Halos of the world but to give a cool, easy, fun and unexpensive alternative to game without hassles." (GameFocus)
Feeding Frenzy 2 Deluxe can be considered suitable for all audiences.