Smite download in progress
You will be automatically redirected to the homepage in 30 seconds.
Smite is a free video game belonging to the MOBA (Multiplayer Online Battle Arena) category. The setting and the storyline of the Smite game is aimed at mythology lovers. You will have the possibility to become a powerful god and destroy the opponent's defenses. Your main objective is to destroy the enemy's base and to eliminate the titan that protects it. But beware! You can absolutely not forget to protect your own tower from the forces of evil.
- Multiple Game Modes : Conquest, Arena, Siege, Joust, Assault, and Clash. Each mode has its own settings, characteristics, and unique style of Smite gameplay.
- Diversity of mythologies: Smite includes Roman, Greek, Egyptian, Chinese, Norse, and Mayan mythologies.
- More than 100 gods: Each of the playable Smite characters has different abilities and different fighting styles.
- Built-in Twitch Tool: Watch streams from other Smite players or broadcast your own gaming sessions ive.
- Multiplayer and Crossplay: Play with and against users from other platforms.
Is Smite cross-platform?
Yes, Smite supports cross-platform play and progression between PC, Xbox One PlayStation 4, and Nintendo Switch.
Is Smite free?
It absolutely is. Smite is a free to play game for everyone. The game does however include optional in-game purchases, called Smite Avatars, which can be used to benefit your god and complement your personal playing style.
What are the system requirements for Smite?
- Operating System: Windows 10, 8 or 7 (64-bit).
- Processor: Core 2 Duo 2.4 GHz or Athlon X2 2.7 GHz.
- Memory: 4 GB RAM.
- Graphics Card: Nvidia GeForce 8800 GT.
- Storage: 30 GB free disk space.