No matter if you are a big fan of Pokémon, or if you want to try the mythical saga for the first time, you will discover a vast and rich world in Pokémon Emerald. Pokémon Emerald is one of the three titles of the third generation and introduces lots of new Pokémon, a refreshing story, two classy legendary elementary Pokémon, and lots more. Launch your Game Boy Advance emulator, download the game ROM file, and challenge the weather trio composed of Kyogre, Groudon, and Rayquaza.
Pokémon Emerald’s story is similar to Pokémon Ruby and Pokémon Sapphire. During your journey, you will have to face the dreaded Magma and Aqua teams who will try to terraform the lands using the power of the legendary Pokémon Groudon and Kyogre.
- Discover the world: Explore the vast and rich Hoenn region, visit the vast cities, and find the mysteries and twister eggs of all the places. You will learn a lot from all the people living in this world, and the story is very interesting.
- Gotta catch’em all: In Pokémon Emerald and the third generation titles, you will encounter more than 300 different Pokémon from various species. Each Pokémon has a different attack set and abilities that you will have to know if you want to defeat all your opponents.
- Take on other trainers: Once you feel trained enough, you can challenge other trainers to earn more money and gain more experience.
- Epic battle: Pokémon Emerald’s combat engine features 1Vs1 and 2Vs2 battle systems. Double confrontations will let you explore new strategies and enjoy twice the fun.
- Enjoy events: Participate in contests and get a lot of different gifts.
Pokémon Emerald features the same aerial perspective and 2D graphics as all the classic Pokémon games.
Duration and game modes
Pokémon Emerald offers a solo adventure that lasts approximately 31 hours if you focus on the main story or many more if you explore all the game has to offer. There is also an unofficial version with multiplayer support for up to 4 players.
What do the reviews say?
Pokémon Emerald has been rated on Metacritic with a score of 76 out of 100.
"If you need something to satisfy your thirst for the next Pokémon adventure, Emerald is perfect." (Nintendo Insider)
It has been rated PEGI 3, so it can be considered suitable for all audiences.
How to install and play Pokémon Emerald?
The installation process is very simple, you will need two things, an emulator, and the Pokémon Emerald ROM file. First, make sure you have a Game Boy Advance emulator compatible with your device, such as VisualBoyAdvance-M for PC or My Boy! for Android. Then, download the Pokémon Emerald ROM file we provide you. Finally, launch your Game Boy Advance emulator, select the ROM file, and launch the game.
The Pokémon Emerald ROM can virtually run on any operating system (Windows, macOS, Android, iOS...), as long as you have a compatible emulator.
- Pokemon emerald rom
- Pokemon emerald rom download
- Pokemon emerald gba download
- Pokemon xenoverse download > Download - Role playing
- Pokemon platinum rom > Download - Role playing
- Pokemon fire red rom > Download - Role playing
- Pokemon black rom > Download - Role playing
- Pokemon clover rom > Download - Role playing