Gang Beasts download in progress
You will be automatically redirected to the homepage in 30 seconds.
Gang Beast is a multiplayer fighting brawler video game where players have to push each other out of the gaming area. Welcome to Picadillo city, where the inhabitants are gelatinous beings who are always eager to fight each other. Customize your character, join a gang, hone your combat skills, and fight against other players. Don't be too confident, or you may end up on the train tracks.
- Make them fall: Be the last one standing. Your mission will be to get close to your opponents and to make them fall into the void. Even if it seems easy, you will experience strategic gameplay to understand how the grab-push physics works and overcome your adversaries.
- Fun and diversified characters: Find your style among the hundreds of different costumes. There are tons of available colors and shapes. Beat them all wearing your most stylish costume.
- Hilarious: The game shines by its hilarious combat scenes, how fighters move, grab, push, pull, and shove. The whole mix is just perfect, countless hours of fun guaranteed.
- Multiplayer: Fight locally with your friends or compel with other players online.
- Stay up-to-date: Users will be able to be informed at any time about the state of the game servers and other news through their Twitter account.
- Great support: The developers have added a dedicated FAQ section on their official website to help all the players of Gang Beast.
Gang Beasts is a multiplayer video game that has 4 game modes:
- Melee: It is free for all, be the first to win 3 rounds.
- Gang: It is a team deathmatch, be the first team to win 3 rounds.
- Waves: All the players will have to face waves of bots and try to survive.
- Soccer: Just play football, fun guaranteed.
What do the reviews say?
The game has been mostly appreciated by the players, it is rated mostly positive on Steam and has a metacritic user score of 7.4.
Gang Beasts is rated PEGI 7. Even though there is no scene with explicit violence, some fights may hurt the sensibility of the youngest.