As a T-Mobile customer, there are multiple ways you can access and check your voicemail. This article will explain how to retrieve them by phone or by using the T-Mobile online website.
Check Your T-Mobile Voicemail by Phone
To check your voicemail by phone, you can call from your own T-Mobile device or from another device. To call from your own T-Mobile phone, press and hold 1, or call 123. You will, then, be taken to your voicemail box, where you can review new and saved messages.
To check your voicemail from a different phone, call your T-Mobile phone number and, then, press *. Next, enter your voicemail password, and follow the prompts to access your new and old messages.
Check Your Voicemail via My T-Mobile Online
To access your voicemail online, go to the T-Mobile website, find My T-Mobile, and log in with your account details. Next, on the welcome page click Phone, and then, click Check voicemail. Here, you can select the play button next to each message to hear them individually or select Play all to hear your voicemails one after the other.
Image: © Tupungato - Shutterstock.com
- T mobile voicemail
- T mobile voicemail number - Best answers
- Tmobile voicemail - Best answers
- How to activate t mobile sim card - How-To - Mobile
- My ip address mobile - How-To - Android
- Free online mobile scan quick heal - How-To - Antivirus
- Create a new gmail account by mobile number - How-To - Gmail
- Lava mobile password reset code ✓ - Forum - Mobile