have made our lives easy but they have flip sides too. Pesky SMS, and unwanted calls
are hassles that every mobile phone
user has to face. Learn how to block unwanted calls and messages on your mobile!
Block calls manually
Most mobile phones already include an auto-reject feature. It allows you to reject any incoming calls and messages to your mobile phone. The manipulation will differ from a mobile OS to another. Here are some guidelines:
- Samsung mobile: Call log > Call Manager > Blacklist.
- BlackBerry: Options > Security Options > Firewall .
- Windows Phone: Setting > call+SMS filter > Block call+SMS.
- Block unwanted calls on iOS
- Block unwanted calls on Android
Note that: In the event that you can't block calls on your mobile, you can always assign a special ringtone to an undesired contact. Thus you can easily identify his calls and manually reject them.
Some antivirus include a feature to block unwanted calls. To learn more about mobile antivirus apps, please read: FAQ
Below is a list of softwares allowing you to block unwanted calls:
Hinky - Stop Phone Scams: