Once I turn in my hp I get a blue screen!!!!!

Closed
Mari - May 28, 2009 at 09:22 PM
karstens281 Posts 17 Registration date Thursday May 8, 2008 Status Member Last seen May 29, 2009 - May 29, 2009 at 06:20 AM
Hello,
I bought my Hp about 2-3 yrs ago, i sent it back before the warranty expired-- and the mother board was replaced. The problem was that once i turn off the hp then i turn on the screen turns blue and is preparing to crash dump...Its runs as if the computer is repairing but it does not... this always happens so i never turn it off. i also hear a sound- which i was told is the needle scratching an indicating the hard drive is giving out... Besides the battery is fried. I can never keep my comp unplugged..What is your recommendation. do i need a hard drive and if soo what is the model i should buy?? Thanks Mari.
Oh another problem is that i can not uninstall a program now to install a new one...
Related:

1 response

karstens281 Posts 17 Registration date Thursday May 8, 2008 Status Member Last seen May 29, 2009 3
May 29, 2009 at 06:20 AM
This is a hard drive problem if you are hearing this sound! you should get it repaired or replaced!