Web browser Google Chrome offers users the option of viewing their web content in full screen mode. To achieve this, you may use one of two methods.
How to view a webpage in full screen mode in Chrome?
The first method of activating full-screen mode on Chrome is done through the Zoom option. This method is the same for both Windows and Mac:
- Launch Google Chrome and then press the Customize option, followed by Control Google Chrome.
- Go to your Zoom section and click on the last option, which is the fullscreen button:
Alternatively there is a shortcut. You can simply tap on the F11 key to activate or deactivate the full-screen mode, or if you are a Mac user, then press ctrl + cmd + F.
Need more help with Google? Check out our Forum!
- Screen entering power save mode [solved] > Forum - Hardware
- How To Exit Power Saving Mode
- Monitor goes into power saving mode ?? [solved] > Forum - Windows
- Computer enters power saving mode - my lessons and solutions [solved] > Forum - Windows
- Dell Inspiron goes to entering power save mode after POST [solved] > Forum - Monitor
- How to play audio files directly in Chrome
- How to change Chrome icon on desktop
- Disable hardware acceleration Chrome: shortcut, registry
- How to search for a word on a web page Chrome: shortcut, Mac
- How to close all tabs in Google Chrome on Android
- How to sort bookmarks in Chrome: alphabetically, by date
- How to view recently visited websites on Chrome
- Where are Chrome extensions stored: Mac, Windows 10, Linux
- How to allow multiple downloads in Chrome
- How To Enable WebGL on Google Chrome: 2021, Mac, Android
- How to remove a Google account from Chrome browser
- How to export bookmarks from Chrome: Edge, Safari, Firefox
- How to stop Chrome from searching in address bar 2021
- How to recover Google account password: without phone number
- How to remove guest mode in Chrome: Windows, Mac, extension