Blue screen leading to "no signal" from monitor

Solved/Closed
i.p.mattingly Posts 1 Registration date Monday November 26, 2018 Status Member Last seen November 26, 2018 - Updated on Nov 28, 2018 at 03:56 AM
 Blocked Profile - Nov 26, 2018 at 05:09 PM
I just bought a brand new PC from CyberpowerPC. So when i finished setup I installed Steam and bought Skyrim Special Edition. After finishing the tutorial and entering the open world, the blue screen showed up with the error code, "IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL". So I let it get to 100% and restart itself. But it didn't restart itself. So, I went to the back of the case and flipped on and off the power supply switch. Now the monitor says no signal whenever I turn on the PC. In the PC all of the fans turn on and all of the RGBs turn on as well. But the RGBs on my keyboard and mouse don't turn on. I've tried unplugging and plugging in the HDMI cable and I've even gotten a new HDMI cable and still nothing. BTW I'm plugging this into the Graphics card and not the Motherboard. I've done a lot of turning off and turning back on again because that's really the only thing I felt comfortable doing. Any Ideas to help me out?

The PC is a GXIVR8060A5
I bought it from: https://www.amazon.com/CYBERPOWERPC-Xtreme-GXiVR8060A5-i5-8400-GeForce/dp/B0757DVF4Z
Related:

3 responses

xpcman Posts 19530 Registration date Wednesday October 8, 2008 Status Contributor Last seen June 15, 2019 1,826
Nov 26, 2018 at 02:43 PM
I suggest you remove the video card and try the video port from the motherboard. This will pin down the problem to the video card.

Good Luck