Weird Hacking

Closed
GurlyGurl - May 29, 2009 at 04:46 AM
mubashir aziz Posts 190 Registration date Sunday April 12, 2009 Status Member Last seen February 16, 2010 - May 29, 2009 at 05:29 AM
Ok.So the other day i got a phone call from my friend saying which one of you( me and my sister in family aswell ) are flirting with 'someones' brother and i went huh? cuz i didnt understand what she was on about and someone had gone on my msn account and talked to my friends brother saying hey babe and will you go out with me. And then she said this person went on webcam and it looked like me and i was apparantly with someone ( this scared me a little bit ! ) when i went on msn that night this person had changed my msn password and i couldnt get in my user but i changed it with my secret question and this morning i went on it again and they had changed it again and my display picture and i need to stop this please help me!!!!

Thanks ! xx

2 responses

pickme12 Posts 7 Registration date Monday March 10, 2008 Status Member Last seen May 29, 2009 5
May 29, 2009 at 05:13 AM
Hye there... you can try changing your password if you still remember the security question! of you have to contact the windows live personels
mubashir aziz Posts 190 Registration date Sunday April 12, 2009 Status Member Last seen February 16, 2010 165
May 29, 2009 at 05:29 AM
that person knows your secrete question .... u must change your secret question or date of birth and just check that what has been written in your primary email as i think that person getting password on his email ..... or he knows zip code etc as well .... i think u must act upon on advise of pickme12 .....