How to convert graphic image in Audacity to JPG?

Solved/Closed
rgus63 Posts 3 Registration date Monday October 23, 2017 Status Member Last seen October 28, 2017 - Updated on Oct 23, 2017 at 08:41 AM
 Blocked Profile - Oct 30, 2017 at 04:40 PM
I have a sound file of my granddaughter's heart beat recorded before she was born. I get a GREAT graphic image when I print from Audacity, but I want to export it as a JPG so I can work with the coloring in PhotoShop. Printed out on material and become a square in the quilt I'm creating for my granddaughter.

Does anyone know how I can convert the graphic Image of the sound in the track in Audacity into a JPG?

thanks
Related:

5 responses

Blocked Profile
Oct 23, 2017 at 04:22 PM
What Operating system are you using? If it is 10, then you could use "snipping tool" and take a snapshot of the audacity window, then CNTRL-V into what ever graphic suite you have! Let us know if this helps!
rgus63 Posts 3 Registration date Monday October 23, 2017 Status Member Last seen October 28, 2017
Updated on Oct 30, 2017 at 04:37 PM

If you can turn that bunch of code and whatever above into a JPG, yay for your. I followed directions to up load a photo. I'll try dragging and dropping at the end of this. I figured out what you told me to do and did it. I have this incredible blue on blue wave/sonograph or whatever else it might be. Thanks. The picture of of the waveform of her heart beat before she was born will be her favorite square on her quilt. Thanks, AC.

XXXX

I'm in Gridley, CA. If the image does not show up for you and you'd like to see what you helped me do, email me. I know I can attach the image.

I tried to drop the picture. All I get is a read out that it is on my desktop.

Thanks, again.
rgus63 Posts 3 Registration date Monday October 23, 2017 Status Member Last seen October 28, 2017
Oct 28, 2017 at 10:46 PM
Wow!! It did go through.

thanks.
Blocked Profile
Oct 30, 2017 at 04:39 PM
Here you go:

In JPG form!

Didn't find the answer you are looking for?

Ask a question
Blocked Profile
Oct 30, 2017 at 04:40 PM
Hit the WINDOWS Key, type in SNIPPING TOOL. Hit enter.

Now, hit new, and DRAG the cursor across what you are trying to snap. Then save it!

VIOLA!