Facebook disabled

Closed
Reisse brookes - Nov 20, 2017 at 03:50 PM
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 - Nov 21, 2017 at 04:40 PM
Hi I woke up on Saturday and I'm unable to log into my Facebook, it's saying appeal Facebook deletion but I have no understanding why!! Can someone help me out I don't want to lose my Facebook and I have no clue what's happened.. I've tryed sending photo ID of but that's not worked and now I have no other option on what to do.. thanks

4 responses

Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,168
Nov 20, 2017 at 04:17 PM
Facebook disables accounts that don't follow the Facebook Terms of use and community standards.

Some examples include:
• Posting content that doesn't follow the Facebook Terms
• Using a fake name or not using your full real name.
• Creating two accounts.
• Impersonating someone
• Continuing behaviour that's not allowed on Facebook by violating the Community Standards

Read Facebook terms and community standards carefully.

If you think your account was disabled by mistake, you must appeal Facebook's decision.
Reisse brookes
Nov 20, 2017 at 04:39 PM
I have tryed that but have heard nothing back, I haven't violated anything for definite, I've just submitted another for to see if it works this time..
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,168
Nov 20, 2017 at 04:48 PM
Sending another appeal was a mistake! You will confuse the system, delay the processing and Facebook will feel harassed!

You must cultivate your patience and wait, wait and wait. Among the millions of accounts, there are tens of thousands of people living the same situation as you. When you submitted your documents you were the last among the tens of thousands. Facebook has to examine every one of them. You must wait your turn and it may take several weeks.

What is the message you get when you try to login?
Reisse Brookes
Nov 20, 2017 at 05:37 PM
I never thought about that, that was a mistake yes!! I will just leave it now and see what happens.. maybe then they will get it me sorted fingers crossed!! Thanks for the help though, it says that my account is disabled pending deletion I think it is, and that my hourly slot to verify friends is finished and then it just stays there I can't do anything else to try and refresh it, just nothing changes on the page..
Nov 20, 2017 at 05:56 PM
Opps "says that my account is disabled pending deletion" Now you tell me. I never heard of such a message before.

Something is wrong here! I have looked for Reisse brookes and could not find any traces of you.

You have just complicated the problem for me. But that okay.

Please delete all of your temporary files and cookies. Try to login again and tell me what happens.

Lets hope for the best and God save the Queen!
Reisse brookes
Nov 21, 2017 at 11:29 AM
Sorry for the late reply, so I've just done all that that you said and it now just say that my account is disabled, it hasn't let me on but hopefully with not seeing the deletion bit anymore that isn't going to happen!! Anymore help would be much appreciated
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,168 > Reisse brookes
Nov 21, 2017 at 04:40 PM
Hi

You must now wait for Facebook's decision. Hopefully you appeal was correctly written showing Facebook's mistake.