Cpu not connecting to led tv

Closed
rishabhhanda777 Posts 1 Registration date Wednesday November 29, 2017 Status Member Last seen November 29, 2017 - Nov 29, 2017 at 07:44 AM
 Blocked Profile - Nov 29, 2017 at 04:15 PM
hi guys i have intex led tv 32 inch with vga cable and i wanted to connect my cpu in it. im having kind of trouble connecting it, i have to make my cpu boot from monitor and then directly unplugging vga from monitor to led tv. my cpu is not booting on led tv, it shows adjusting screen and screen becomes black. i think led tv is working fine because when i swap monitor to led it adjusts screen many times for games and videos and no problem in it. i only want it to boot from led tv which it doesnt

1 response

Blocked Profile
Nov 29, 2017 at 04:15 PM
OK, hook up your monitor, and boot it up. change the display settings to the lowest setting. Now move it to the LED. does it work? If not, then hook back to monitor, and set the display to the highest resolution, and make the connection back to the LED. If it still does not display, your video card is not capable of producing a a resolution that your TV can display. Reffer to your TV specifications to see what the settings range is for VGA.