Can't install any apps on my Nokia Lumia 610

Solved/Closed
Talha khan - Updated on Dec 3, 2017 at 01:36 PM
 yes - Nov 25, 2019 at 01:10 PM
Hello,
I can't install any app from my Nokia lumia 610 and error code is d000f001 kindly help me to solve this error

2 responses

My apps are not Dowloding it is showing error code d00f001
Thanks
xpcman Posts 19530 Registration date Wednesday October 8, 2008 Status Contributor Last seen June 15, 2019 1,826
Dec 3, 2017 at 04:32 PM
I did a lot of research on the Microsoft website and it seems that the issue is the WiFi which was blocking the access to the Microsoft`s marketplace. If you are using a data connection, then this means the network provider or cellular provider is either blocking the connection or your phone can`t connect in secure connection. It might be a software problem on your connection so try the below procedure.

We can try different method to fix the issue. Clearing the cache and doing a soft reset might solve the secure connection error. This will not delete the data in your phone. To clear the cache, go to Settings then tap Applications and locate for Internet Explorer. Tap it and find the menu Delete History. Once done, do a soft reset by removing out the battery while the phone is powered on. This will work out on your Lumia 710. Leave it for about 30 seconds, and then put the battery back and turn it on.

If that doesn`t resolve the issue, call your internet service provider or your cellular network to ask if there is a problem on their end. Just like what I said above, error c00cee22 means two things: your provider won`t allow you or your phone is not getting a secure connection.