Monitor not connecting to tower

Closed
Snaily123 Posts 1 Registration date Monday 25 December 2017 Status Member Last seen 25 December 2017 - 25 Dec 2017 à 06:29
Ambucias Posts 47312 Registration date Monday 1 February 2010 Status Moderator Last seen 28 March 2026 - 25 Dec 2017 à 17:39
Hello,

I’ve just got an ASUS 11G series tower and an asus monitor for Christmas. The tower is turning on but it won’t connect to my monitor it says VGA no signal or HDMI no signal when ever I try to turn the monitor. Could anyone help?

Thank you



Related:

1 response

Ambucias Posts 47312 Registration date Monday 1 February 2010 Status Moderator Last seen 28 March 2026 11,166
25 Dec 2017 à 17:39
Hi

I also have an Asus monitor. Really nice.

Is the computer booting, if yes, you should really check your cable connection. New Asus flat monitors do not use VGA anymore but DVI. Do not try HDMI.

You will only get a signal when the computer has booted. When you turn off the computer the monitor will show no signal.

Good luck