Your television can be used as a secondary monitor for your Windows computer. This is a great way to gain a secondary screen to use for complicated Excel spreadsheets or for working on multiple documents at the same time.
To use TV as a secondary monitor:
Start by connecting the computer and TV with cable.
- Then, on your computer, perform the following operations:
- Right-click on the desktop
- Select "Display Properties"
- Go to "Settings".
- Windows indicated that two screens are connected to your PC.
- Screen 1 is the current screen of your PC.
- Screen 2 is the secondary screen ( TV or projector).
- Click on the screen 2 and check "Extend the desktop onto this monitor"
The TV will then detect the signal from the computer.
- How to use a tv as a second monitor
- Can you use a tv as a second monitor
- Can i use a tv as a second monitor
- No signal on monitor but cpu running > Guide
- No display on monitor but cpu running [solved] > Hardware Forum
- Power saving mode monitor > Guide
- Lg monitor not turning on [solved] > Monitor Forum
- Lenovo monitor power saving mode [solved] > Monitor Forum