Integrated Webcam detected but not working

Solved/Closed
ferguson1951 Posts 1 Registration date Saturday 20 January 2018 Status Member Last seen 20 January 2018 - 20 Jan 2018 à 11:52
 ferguson1951 - 22 Jan 2018 à 19:55
Hello,
I have this laptop with Windows 10 Home and Ubuntu 14.04 in dual boot.
Both systems detect my webcam but the webcam does not work.
What can be the problem?
I am a beginner and do not know much about software.
Thanks a lot and best regards


Related:

1 response

Blocked Profile
22 Jan 2018 à 16:56
OK, what software are you using to view the webcam?
ferguson1951
22 Jan 2018 à 19:55
With Ubuntu I am using Cheese and VLC, but today I have decided that the webcam is damaged and I am in the process of replacing it with a good one. I think that will solve the problem. Thanks anyway.