You may ask if it is necessary to manually disable the integrated chipset which is part of your laptop. Here is the answer.
Should I disable integrated graphics?
In case you know why you need to disable your integrated graphic chipset and its benefits of it, then do as you need. Otherwise, you should let your operating system keep managing both your integrated and external graphic cards as it is optimized to switch dynamically when it is needed. Keep in mind that using only your external graphic card may result in poor battery life and software compatibility issues.
On Linux, it is another story as there is no native dynamic switching, and must be handled manually depending on the Linux distribution you have.
- Should i disable onboard graphics
- Should i disable my integrated graphics
- Should i disable integrated graphics if i have gpu
- Soundmax integrated digital audio > Download - Drivers
- Outlook disable hardware graphics acceleration > Guide
- We can't review the decision to disable your account [solved] > Facebook Forum
- Nvidia graphics driver auto detect > Guide
- Webgl graphics acceleration > Guide