Escape the Ayuwoki download in progress
You will be automatically redirected to the homepage in 30 seconds.
Escape the Ayuwoki is a first-person survival horror video game where you wake up in an unknown mansion where someone locked you in. Throughout your terrific journey, you will have to survive, hide from the evil Ayuwoki, explore this strange and surreal place, and find the key that will allow you to escape this place.
The urban legend of the Ayuwoki is a Creepypasta that went viral on the internet. It is said that the Ayuwoki will come to find you in your bed if you're not asleep at 3 a.m and will scare you with the famous "Hee hee" that comes from Michael Jackson (Ayuwoki comes from 'Annie, are you okay?' from the song Smooth Criminal). In Escape the Ayuwoki, you will wake up in a very sinister mansion where someone locked you in. You will have to survive and hide from the terrible Ayuwoki, look for the red key that will open the mansion's gate, and escape from this terrible place.
- Find the key: Your main objective is to find the key to the mansion you are locked in.
- Hide: You will be able to hide from the terrific creature behind the furniture, objects, or under the tables. Ensure the hidden icon is displayed on the lower right corner of the screen.
- It can hear you: The Ayuwoki can hear you if you activate your microphone, it makes the game even scarier as you will have to make sure not to scream, or it will find you. Also, the closer the Ayuwoki is to you, the louder your heartbeat will be in the game.
- Explore and collect: You should explore the places and collect everything that may seem helpful. You will discover several scary places where light has disappeared and where horror now rules, including the Basement, the Mansion, and lots more.
- Do not underestimate it: This evil and dreaded creature is as agile as it is silent. So make sure always to stay alert, or it will scare you to death.
- Solve puzzles and riddles: If you want to escape from the mansion, you will also have to be clever and make your way across the various puzzles and riddles.
Graphics and sound
The game offers quite diversified and well-polished graphics with different atmospheres for an independent game, and the textures, lighting, and particle effects are pretty good. You will also constantly hear a soundtrack reminiscent of 'Smooth Criminal', and all the audio feedback are terrifying. The final product is a quite beautiful independent game with its own atmosphere. It manages to create a scary and frightening ambiance throughout the game.
Duration and game modes
Escape the Ayuwoki offers a solo experience of about 5-7 hours long, depending on your abilities to escape.
What do the reviews say?
Even though the game has no official rating, it has been rated 7.6/10 by users on Metacritic, and as Mostly Positive on Steam. That's quite a good game!
Escape the Ayuwoki has not been classified with any PEGI label. Still, the developers describe it as containing scenes of murder, blood, gore, loud noises, loud screaming, scary monsters and creatures, mutilation, jumpscares, and flashing lights. We would recommend it for a mature audience.
- Escape the ayuwoki free download
- Escape the ayuwoki download
- Escape the ayuwoki download pc
- Minecraft: Java Edition > Download - Sandbox
- DaVinci Resolve 18 > Download - Video editing
- AutoCAD 2023 > Download - CAD
- CapCut > Download - Video editing
- KMSPico > Download - Other