Lotus Notes 9.0.1 Can't see message in mail client

Closed
GwenaelleLaurens Posts 1 Registration date Thursday February 15, 2018 Status Member Last seen February 15, 2018 - Updated on Feb 15, 2018 at 04:44 PM
ManuelChausson Posts 1 Registration date Sunday February 18, 2018 Status Member Last seen February 18, 2018 - Feb 18, 2018 at 04:20 PM
I'm using Lotus Notes 9.0.1 FP7. I never had any problems with it. But a few days ago I opened the Inbox and I did not see a few recent messages. They are very important to me. How to solve this problem?
Related:

2 responses

Blocked Profile
Feb 15, 2018 at 05:04 PM
Go to your Lotus administrator and ask them!
ManuelChausson Posts 1 Registration date Sunday February 18, 2018 Status Member Last seen February 18, 2018
Updated on Feb 18, 2018 at 04:49 PM
The following steps will check and possibly repair nsf file lotus notes.
1. Open a command prompt and change the directory to your Lotus Notes program directory.
2. Enter the command: nfixup.exe X:/<name-and-location-of-the>.nsf (+enter)
This command initiates a general scan of the NSF file and tries to repair it when corrupted. After competion index the NSF file again with Intella. If you still have an issue indexing, continue with the following step.
3. Enter the command: ncompact.exe X:/<name-and-location-of-the>.nsf (+enter)
This command compacts the NSF file. After competion index the NSF file again with Intella. If you still have an issue indexing, continue with the following step.
4. Enter the command: nupdall –r X:/<name-and-location-of-the>.nsf (+enter)
This command rebuilds the entire NSF index. After competion index the NSF file again with Intella.
The answers would help.