Gmaill account disabled

Closed
katenony - Updated on Mar 3, 2018 at 04:05 AM
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 - Mar 3, 2018 at 04:06 AM
Hello,
please help me disable my account. cos I have tried all I could and I feel so frustrated right now tnx

2 responses

Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,170
Mar 3, 2018 at 04:06 AM
Google reserves the right to disable or suspend accounts when there is a violation of the terms of service and to terminate an account with or without notice.

You may wish to read the terms here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/terms/

Please start by reviewing the relevant Terms of Service. Then, if you think your account has been disabled by mistake then you will need to appeal Gmail's decision.
1. OK, so did you forget your password? - Have a recovery sent to your phone via SMS.

Oh, you don't have the phone anymore. Gotcha, we will try this next one...

2. Have them send an email to your recovery email. Did they send one?

Oh, you never administered one! I understand! Let's talk about this then; We understand that this is too late in this circumstance, but always create IMPORTANT accounts, such as email, and lesser important accounts, such as social media, on a landline workstation. A landline workstation can be laptop on wifi, or a desktop on wifi for that matter. The important thing; the account is created from a WIRED, NON-cellular network.
The provider can offer many ways to recover your account, if you create it in this manner. Always attach a recover email, such as a work, or another email that you will not forget the username and password too (because it SO important)!
After you have attached another email address in case of forgetfulness, now you can attach a mobile device to the account. Now, if you lose, break, or stop having access to your mobile device (non-payment of services, theft, vandalism, breakage), you can still recover your account!