If you have multiple Google accounts, your data will be stored separately which is frustrating if you need to quickly access docs or emails between both accounts. Switching between Google accounts is easy, and here we'll show you how to get started!
How to add additional accounts on Google?
- Open your Google account, log in if you aren't already. On the main page, select Personal info, located on the menu to the left:
- Select Email > Advanced:
- In the part that says Alternate emails, select Add alternate email:
- At that time, you can now enter the new email address that you wish to store. Google will then send you a verification link to the new account you just added. Enter your alternative email and click on the link to finish adding that new account.
- The email with the verification link could take a while to arrive, remember to check your spam folder. If it takes too long, request a new link.
- After verifying the account, from now on you can choose which email you want to use at login and switch between them more easily.
How to delete alternative accounts?
If you want to delete one or more of your email addresses associated with your Google account, log into your Google account and go to Personal information > Email > Advanced options. There you will see your associated accounts. To delete, simply click Remove.
- Yahoo sign in facebook new account > Guide
- Sign into my yahoo account > Guide
- The email address that you've entered doesn't match any account. sign up for an account. [solved] > Forum - Laptop
- Recover Yahoo account: password, with & without phone number > Guide
- How to recover a disabled or locked Facebook account > Guide
- How to send emails as attachments in Gmail
- Set Gmail as the default inbox on Android
- How to turn on read receipts on Gmail
- Confidential mode on Gmail: encryption and attachments
- Create and switch between multiple signatures in Gmail
- Use Unicode (UTF-8) encoding for outgoing messages on Gmail
- How to manage multiple accounts on Gmail app
- Recover Gmail password: via phone number, security questions
- How to add a profile picture to your Gmail account?
- What are Gmail's incoming and outgoing servers?
- How to enable the spell checker on Gmail?
- Add a signature in Gmail: via Android, iPhone, computer
- How to use Gmail to send and receive emails
- Restore deleted Gmail emails: from spam, trash
- Send voice messages via Gmail: from PC, iPhone, Android
- What Is Gmail Go?
- Add an image to Gmail signature: with or without a URL
- Delete your Gmail account permanently: from computer, phone
- Create a new Gmail account: without phone number, for child
- How to cancel a sent email on Gmail?
- Recover Gmail account: without phone number, recovery email
- Attach files on Gmail: on Android, iOS, Windows, and Mac
- Change your Gmail password: on iPhone, Android, computer
- Access your Gmail account: via iPhone, Android, PC