If you like Facebook, Tinder, and Twitter then Hi5 might also be of interest to you.
Hi5 is a social network designed for users to meet new people, make friends or start dating. The network was one of the first of its kind back in 2007, and despite the apparition of new, more successful social media, it is still hugely popular. In this article, you will find out various information such as how to activate your old Hi5 account or create a new one if you never had it.
What is Hi5?
Hi5 is a social media platform designed for meeting new people, chatting, and even dating people who live in the same city. Functionally the app resembles Tinder in that you can see different people's profiles, like them, connect, start chatting and eventually meet up afterward. Hi5 is one of the best ways to meet new friends and socialize, especially if you just moved to a new city.
How to login into Hi5 with Facebook?
How to activate your old Hi5 account?
If you are already registered to Hi5 but haven’t used it for some time, your account could be deactivated. To reactivate it, enter your email address in this tab, then click on the link in your mailbox and pick a new password to start using Hi5 and chat with new people or old friends.
How to register to Hi5 online?
Internet users can join Hi5 online by connecting to the official website. You can join for free after creating your profile with some personal information, such as your e-mail address, your country, and birth date, among others.
How to sign up for Hi5?
If you've just heard of the Hi5 application for the first time and you'd like to try it, go to the Hi5 website or download the app and log in with your Facebook or Google account. You can also create a new account by submitting your personal information in the special field on the right. When it's done, upload your profile photo and enter a confirmation code that you will receive by email. Now you can start using the service.
Note: If you didn't receive a confirmation code, check your Spam/Junk folders, it could be there.
How to close your Hi5 account?
If you no longer want to be on the Hi5 social network, you can easily close your account. Just follow these steps: Sign in to your account, go to Settings > Cancel Account > Cancel Your Hi5 Account, then go to the bottom of the page and click on Yes, I want to cancel my Hi5 account, and you are done. Later, if you wish to reactivate it, you will need to use the same email address.
How to find the Hi5 login photos?
Go to the official page and log in with your username and password. If it's an old account, you will have to reactivate it - to do so, refer to the How to activate your old Hi5 account section of the present article.
How to log in to Hi5 with a mobile number?
Although it looks like you can't log in with your mobile number (you can use your email, Google account, or Facebook account to log in), you can get the mobile app - it is available for Android users.
Hi5 is not working: how to fix it?
If you encounter difficulties when logging into your Hi5 account, here are a few solutions that work for most users:
- Clear your browser's cache.
- Make sure you have the latest version of your browser.
- Stop all the background Windows apps.
- Close all the unnecessary open tabs in your browser.
- Check if it's not your ad-blocking software that causes the problem.
- Check your Internet connection.
- Restart your computer.
- Check Java Runtime Environment (JRE) - you may need to uninstall and reinstall it.
- Hi5 login
- Hi5 social media
- Hi5 old account
- Report a login issue [solved] > Forum - Facebook Messenger
- Security check preventing login > Forum - Facebook
- Orkut login > Guide
- Security check preventing > Forum - Facebook
- Report login issues Facebook [solved] > Forum - Facebook
- How to delete boards and pins on Pinterest?
- What is OnlyFans and how does OnlyFans work?
- How to get a Clubhouse invite code: free, for Android, iOS
- How to make money on OnlyFans: as a woman, as a male
- What is Playsee: review, download
- How to delete Classmates account
- Stop Pinterest notifications: Android
- How to use Tinder Passport: for free, feature, app
- Download videos from Pinterest: app, iPhone, Android
- How to use Clubhouse: download app, join a room, etc
- What is Parler platform: download app, review
- Cancel Tinder Gold: on iPhone, Android, refund
- Best apps to manage your followers on Instagram, etc.
- LinkedIn Learning: courses, cost, certificates
- What are degrees of connections on LinkedIn?
- How to improve your LinkedIn profile in 2022?
- Social networks to boost your career: professional, business