-
Registration date
Monday February 1, 2010
Status
Last seen
September 1, 2021
-
Sir, when I login my Facebook ID then I show,
"Unfortunately, you won't be able to access your account while we're reviewing these additional documents. We appreciate your patience, and we'll get back to you as soon as we can."
Please help me as soon as.

2 replies

when I login my Facebook ID then I show,
"Unfortunately, you won't be able to access your account while we're reviewing these additional documents. We appreciate your patience, and we'll get back to you as soon as we can."
Please help me as soon as.
Registration date
Monday February 1, 2010
Status
Last seen
September 1, 2021
Facebook wishes to verify your identity. Have you submitted to Facebook the document that Facebook has requested from you? You will not be able to recover your account until you do. Check your email or sms Facebook sent you a message.
Registration date
Monday February 1, 2010
Status
Last seen
September 1, 2021
11,142 > Mem
Sorry we don't have any links to confirm your identity. Facebook sends those links through sms or email.

If, when your created your account, you have not used your real full name, you will never be able to confirm your identity.
Its my real name like the passport it will get back or not.? When i confirm my identity
Registration date
Monday February 1, 2010
Status
Last seen
September 1, 2021
11,142 > Mem
Yes you should.
OK thank you and sorry by using many nicknames because I didn’t know how to use the site at first..
Registration date
Monday February 1, 2010
Status
Last seen
September 1, 2021
11,142 > Mem
It's quite ok.

Good luck