March 16, 2018
- - Latest reply: shahd547
Registration date
Friday March 16, 2018
Last seen
March 16, 2018
- Mar 16, 2018 at 05:51 AM
Hello,
My Account is been disabled please help me out to activate it i m really in trouble i have imp stuffs in my account which i dont have back up of please help

See more 

2 replies

Best answer
Registration date
Monday February 1, 2010
Last seen
November 22, 2018
Thank you
Facebook disables accounts that don't follow the Facebook’s Terms of Use and Community Standards.

Some examples include:
• Posting content that doesn't follow the Facebook Terms of Use
• Using a fake name or not using your full real name.
• Creating two accounts.
• Impersonating someone
• Continuing behaviour that's not allowed on Facebook by violating the Community Standards

Read Facebook terms and Community Standards fully and carefully.
https://www.facebook.com/terms.php
https://www.facebook.com/communitystandards

If you think your account was disabled by mistake, you can appeal Facebook's decision, in your appeal, you must prove that Facebook made a mistake. Saying that you are sorry, that you did not know, that you will not do it again will be useless.

Thank you, Ambucias 2

Glad we were able to help! Love us? Write us a review! Rate CCM

CCM has helped 2584 users this month

shahd547
Registration date
Friday March 16, 2018
Last seen
March 16, 2018
-
i share u the screenshot in a second please wait
Ambucias
Registration date
Monday February 1, 2010
Last seen
November 22, 2018
> shahd547
Registration date
Friday March 16, 2018
Last seen
March 16, 2018
-
okay, you must press reply to this topic to insert the screenshot
shahd547
Registration date
Friday March 16, 2018
Last seen
March 16, 2018
-
i m not able to attach the image it gives me the message like this
Your account has been disabled. If you have any questions or concerns, you can visit our FAQ page here.
what i can do please help it is my 8 years old account i cannot afford to loose this please help
Ambucias
Registration date
Monday February 1, 2010
Last seen
November 22, 2018
> shahd547
Registration date
Friday March 16, 2018
Last seen
March 16, 2018
-
You cannot appeal by trying to open your account, you must use the appeal form which was sent to you by email or sms.
shahd547
Registration date
Friday March 16, 2018
Last seen
March 16, 2018
-
i have not receive any kind of sms or email from fb and i was using till yesterday evening after using ten min i opened again and it was disabled i dont know y please help me it is very imp to activate this account
Registration date
Monday February 1, 2010
Last seen
November 22, 2018
Thank you
As I wrote to you before.

You must read Facebook terms and Community Standards fully and carefully.
https://www.facebook.com/terms.php
https://www.facebook.com/communitystandards

From your readings find why possibly your Facebook disabled your account. If you know for certain that Facebook made a mistake appeal to Facebook. Again. saying that you are sorry, that you did not know, that you will not do it again will be useless.

To appeal, use this form, preferably attach a copy of some kind of id with just your full real name and photo.

Here is the form

https://www.facebook.com/help/contact/260749603972907

Good luck
shahd547
Registration date
Friday March 16, 2018
Last seen
March 16, 2018
-
Do u know how much time it takes to do by fb and does i have chance to activate my account again as if i search from someone else account i m not able to see my account at all
Ambucias
Registration date
Monday February 1, 2010
Last seen
November 22, 2018
> shahd547
Registration date
Friday March 16, 2018
Last seen
March 16, 2018
-
You can't see your account because it is disabled.

What are your chances? I don't have the slightest idea, it all depends on the quality of your appeal, if you have proven that Facebook made a mistake.

As for the time it takes, you must cultivate your patience and wait, wait and wait. Among the two billions accounts, there are tens of thousands of people living the same situation as you. When you submit your appeal you will be the last in the queue among the tens of thousands. Facebook has to examine every one of them. You must wait your turn and it may take a couple of days or several weeks.

By the way, if you try to create another account, that account will automatically be disabled.
shahd547
Registration date
Friday March 16, 2018
Last seen
March 16, 2018
-
I m not able to create a new account as well as it is showing that please enter the valid email or mobile number which i use for day to day life sir i really appreciate for your help but do u have any exact solution which helps me to activate my account or contact the fb please
Ambucias
Registration date
Monday February 1, 2010
Last seen
November 22, 2018
> shahd547
Registration date
Friday March 16, 2018
Last seen
March 16, 2018
-
I told you! You must not try to create a new account! It will get disabled. Facebook allows only one account per person. Creating another account will get you banished from Facebook for the rest of your life>

The only solution is as I have written to you before which is to appeal. I have none other.

Good luck
shahd547
Registration date
Friday March 16, 2018
Last seen
March 16, 2018
-
ok Thanks