This Account Will Be Disabled in 18 Days Are you sure you want to log out?

Vishwaswamy - Updated on Dec 19, 2020 at 10:31 AM
 Vikash - Oct 27, 2022 at 08:06 PM
Hello,

This Account Will Be Disabled in 18 Days
Are you sure you want to log out?

You only have 18 days left to request a review. After that your account will be permanently disabled.

System Configuration: Android / Opera 52.2.2254.54723

3 responses

Sir my personal Facebook Account was Disabled without any reason, sir I don't post any illegal activities on my personal Facebook account,sir I follow Facebook community Guidelines,sir I used my real name, pics, phone number,this is my personal account, sir someone reported my Facebook account without any reason, sir I stored my personal Data in my personal Facebook account, sir I can't login into my Facebook account, sir I requested to u please Recover my account.
HelpiOS Posts 14308 Registration date Friday October 30, 2015 Status Moderator Last seen April 22, 2024 1,891
Dec 19, 2020 at 11:24 AM
We're not Facebook and CCM has no connection with them. We can't do anything...

However, you can follow the instructions in this article on what to do when your Facebook account is locked or disabled.

All instructions (including the steps to make appeal) are explained in detail in the article.
We received your information
If we still find that you're not old enough to be on Facebook, your account will remain disabled. This is because your account doesn't follow our Terms of Service.

We're always looking out for the security of people on Facebook, so until then you can't use your account.This account will be disabled in 3 days
Are you sure that you want to log out?

You only have 3 days left to request a review. After that, your account will be permanently disabled. my personal account disabled personal account disabled
HelpiOS Posts 14308 Registration date Friday October 30, 2015 Status Moderator Last seen April 22, 2024 1,891 > Sbukll
Jan 3, 2021 at 02:52 PM
If you've at least 13 years old, you can create an account and use Facebook.

Use this form to confirm your identity and date of birth.