I want help with login code... [Closed]

-
Registration date
Monday February 1, 2010
Status
Last seen
June 2, 2021
-
Hello, Sir plz help me about my account... Problem is that i don't recieve login code on my no..plz i want to log in my fb account ...0XXXX my ph no and ***@*** is my account plzzzzz help me

5 replies

Registration date
Saturday January 6, 2018
Status
Last seen
April 24, 2018

hey dear, you just need to go fb and then goto the settings and from there you need to click on mobile from left bar. now here you will see many options, from there you need to click on mobile pin and activate it. ( one moretheing. if you dont activate mobile no number added in the account. you need to add a mobile and confirm it. ).
I can't find option of mobile pin.. Plz guide me properly
Registration date
Monday February 1, 2010
Status
Last seen
June 2, 2021
Registration date
Monday February 1, 2010
Status
Last seen
June 2, 2021
10,493 > Jiyaali
If the code was sent to you why can't you get it?
Hi Ambucisa 5 years ago that account was made of another no which was closed then i added my new no and id was login or logout finely and alwaz got login code my new no then sudden becoz of some personal issues i off my no then after one month when i tried to login but i can't got login code now i m worry what i do because its necessary for me i login or after that deactivate that account plz if i can't login then disappear my account on fb do something for me plz
Registration date
Monday February 1, 2010
Status
Last seen
June 2, 2021
10,493 > Jiyaali
Sorry but we can't help you. Your code will always be sent to the number you no longer have and it's impossible to change that situation.
Hi Ambucias plz give me some suggestions what i do plzzzzz if you can't how i contact to fb or how i contact fb honour plzzzz help me
Registration date
Monday February 1, 2010
Status
Last seen
June 2, 2021
10,493 > Jiyaali
Is your Facebook page presently online for everyone to see?
Yes my account everyone can see and search plz dissappear my account no one can search...plzzz
Registration date
Monday February 1, 2010
Status
Last seen
June 2, 2021
I have read but i can't ..plz i can give you my id or password you try but i want to disappear my account on fb
Registration date
Monday February 1, 2010
Status
Last seen
June 2, 2021
Sorry, I cannot help you any further.
Hi Ambucisa plz don't say this if you not help me then who can help me plz tell me
Registration date
Monday February 1, 2010
Status
Last seen
June 2, 2021
I don't know

Subscribe To Our Newsletter!

The Best of CCM in Your Inbox

Subscribe To Our Newsletter!