How to recover my Facebook account?

Closed
07835640320 - Updated on May 24, 2018 at 10:36 AM
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 - May 24, 2018 at 04:59 PM
Hello, my Facebook has been disabled for no reason at all no warnings nothing 9 days now I’m a full time stay st home cater for my severely disabled child and Facebook is my only communication with the outside world I have no idea what I have done or for how long I’m gonna be in this situation pkeasssssse someone help they not answered any correspondence on this

2 responses

Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,168
May 24, 2018 at 04:59 PM
Facebook disables accounts when users don't follow the Facebook’s Terms of Use and Community Standards.

Some examples include:
• Posting content that doesn't follow the Facebook Terms of Use
• Using a fake name or not using your full real name.
• Creating two personal accounts.
• Impersonating someone
• Continuing behaviour that's not allowed on Facebook by violating the Community Standards

Read Facebook terms and Community Standards fully and carefully.
https://www.facebook.com/terms.php
https://www.facebook.com/communitystandards

If you think that your account was disabled by mistake, you can appeal Facebook's decision, in your appeal, you must prove that Facebook made a mistake. Saying that you are sorry, that you did not know about the rules, that you will not do it again will be absolutely useless.
Blocked Profile
May 24, 2018 at 04:24 PM
Well, we have nothing to do with that network. Perhaps you need a better communication channel than them?

They do not seem to care if they are the sole provider of your communications!

All we can do is offer up moral support to hang in there, and if you have not violated the use policy, they will get around to letting you back into the EXCLUSIVE party!

How long would it take to fix your problem if you were the last in line, and .05% of the users of that network had the same problem? Oh, lets say it takes 10 minutes to fix each users problems. How long is that? See the point?