Autopopulate info from Master to individual WS

Closed
PattiSmith - Updated on Jun 21, 2018 at 05:24 PM
vcoolio Posts 1404 Registration date Thursday July 24, 2014 Status Moderator Last seen September 15, 2023 - Jun 21, 2018 at 08:23 PM
Hello,
I have a series of data that are categorized by a prefix (P, UR, A, CAPA, etc.). I want to pull only the CAPA record information into a second worksheet along with some of the columns in the data table. I want the second worksheet to update when the master worksheet updates.
Can someone please help me? I would be extremely thankful for any and all assistance provided.

Related:

1 response

vcoolio Posts 1404 Registration date Thursday July 24, 2014 Status Moderator Last seen September 15, 2023 259
Jun 21, 2018 at 08:23 PM
Hello Patti,

Could you please upload a sample of your workbook to a free file sharing site such as Drop Box or ge.tt and then post the link to your file back here.
Make sure that the sample is an exact replica of your actual workbook and clearly explain inputs and the expected results. If your data is sensitive then please use dummy data.
This will then give us something to work with/test and allow us to better understand your query.

Thank you.

Cheerio,
vcoolio.