How to use Box.com: create an account, key features, add-ons
The Box platform is one of the handiest team managers and cloud storage services similar to Dropbox, Google Drive, and Slack blended. It was created in 2005 and, since then, has never lost its success. In this article, you will learn how to use Box.com.
How to register on Box.com?
To start using Box.com, you need to create an account:
- First, go to the Box.com account creation page.
- Then, choose the plan you want and follow the on-screen instructions (provide your email, name, etc.)
Box.com provides plans for individuals and companies
What are the main features?
Box.com was mainly used as cloud storage, but now it primarily works as a team manager with an additional storage space feature that all the team members can use. It has many valuable features, such as:
- Network for professional collaboration;
- Convenient division of responsibilities between different departments and offices;
- Storage Drive that keeps all the files and folders in one place;
- Possibility to automate some processes, such as onboarding, contract review, etc.
- Option to take notes and reviews online during the meeting;
- Opportunity to connect content from various business apps (Office365, Slack, DocuSign, etc.).
In addition, Box also has product support, professional consulting services, and a customized program to speed up your digital transformation. The service provides a wide range of possibilities for small, medium, and large businesses and individuals 24 hours, 7 days a week.
What are the add-ons?
Box platform also suggests various additional applications for its users. For example, you can try the Box Keys to encrypt all your company’s data, Box Governance to implement data retention rules and enforce content security policies, or Box Zones practical and convenient for international teams.
- Create box account
- Box sign up
- Box create account
- Tweak box.com > Download - App downloads