Unable to view in Gallery downloaded photos

Solved/Closed
Sunshine3250 Posts 1 Registration date Tuesday September 25, 2018 Status Member Last seen September 25, 2018 - Sep 25, 2018 at 03:33 AM
TheComputerDoc Posts 17 Registration date Wednesday October 17, 2018 Status Member Last seen December 7, 2018 - Oct 17, 2018 at 05:56 PM
I have found some pictures on the Internet that I would like to download to my Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 gallery. I touch the picture until a box shows up. The box has Visit - Share - Save. I click on Save and it goes into a screen that says Collection. I try to access it but I cannot find it. I have to go to the original picture I saved and in the lower right corner of the screen there is a box that says "View saved". I can view the pictures from here but I want to be able to use one of pictures as a wallpaper of my home screen. I am totally lost!!!!
Related:

2 responses

Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,169
Sep 25, 2018 at 05:25 AM
Hi Sunshine,

It's no longer possible to download or save pictures from the web because most pictures are copyright.

Using a computer, you could cut and save the picture and send it to your tablet.

Have a nice day.
TheComputerDoc Posts 17 Registration date Wednesday October 17, 2018 Status Member Last seen December 7, 2018
Oct 17, 2018 at 05:56 PM
A bit late to the comment but there is a second option.

When you find a picture that you want to use as a background but can not seem to save it, take a screenshot. Once you take a screenshot you will have the option to edit the picture (i.e crop the picture to your liking) then you can save the picture to your collection. From there set the picture as your background just like you normally would do.